This one I’m moving to my Hall of Fame for Consistently Excellent in Spite of the Sloppiness of the Tea Preparation Process.

Even on a day when my mind is on sixty-two things, none of which is proper steep time and temp, this is solid with hints of fruit sweetness. A good tea-and-toast tea for a morning when you can wake up slowly.

ashmanra

I am glad you are finally getting a “wake up slowly” day! Enjoy!

teawing

mmmm, Tower of London, my good friend….I agree, always forgiving and constant.

gmathis

Tomorrow I’ll have to break out the heavy stuff again. Back to St. Luke’s for a check on my mom…who will know us, but may not know where she is, and will definitely beg to go home. That’s hard to hear. It’ll take PG Tips the strength and consistency of mud to prime me, I’m afraid :)

Assam, ma’am? :)

Comments

ashmanra

I am glad you are finally getting a “wake up slowly” day! Enjoy!

teawing

mmmm, Tower of London, my good friend….I agree, always forgiving and constant.

gmathis