drank Pineapple Papaya by Tealicious Teas

This came to me during the Shabby House months, so it was forgotten and stored poorly. Found the rest of the sample while pawing through a basket. (Of course, this has never happened to you.)

The first time I had this, I noted that it went bitter pretty easily, so I kept everything on the light side—just barely 3 minutes—and it came out nicely. Good black tea base with the juicy fruit as an afterthought. More papaya than pineapple, I think.

Wish I had time to make one more batch and throw it on ice this morning — we’re having a bizarre spring heat wave — but I need to get the morning started. First Sunday with my fifth graders in three weeks, and since it’s April Fools, our story this morning will come from the book of Hezekiah.