The nice thing about the Easter Elephant is that he doesn’t forget how hard it is to ooze back into work after a lovely Easter weekend, so he occasionally leaves a small little post-Easter treat by the kettle after an icky Monday. You really need to get to know him.

In this case, it was a lovely little box of rooibos goodness from a seller I can’t find much about online at all—just one little “coming soon” site with a really cute logo.

I’ve mentioned before that rooibos was just made for ice cream flavors—so in this case the double whammy of chocolate/vanilla is really nice. Lots of chocolate scent in the dry teabag; heavier on the vanilla when you steep it. And decaf enough that it doesn’t muss up bedtime.

LiberTEAS

Does the Easter Elephant make cluck cluck noises like the Cadbury Bunny?

gmathis

He’s vewwy, vewwy quiet.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Does the Easter Elephant make cluck cluck noises like the Cadbury Bunny?

gmathis