drank Decaf Darjeeling by Harney & Sons

My pouch of this decaf has had a hard life, storm survivor and all, and may just be losing its edge due to freshness issues. It’s still “eh” OK when I’m not in the mood for an evening herbal. I’m a lot less enthusiastic about it than when I first tried it.

I do wish I could fall upon a decaf black tea that doesn’t seem like a wimpy substitute for the good stuff. I’ve tried winkle-tinkling my nose like Samantha on Bewitched and I just can’t make it appear.

Indigobloom

If you ever find that non wimpy decaf let me know! I’ve been on the hunt for ages…

ashmanra

Indigo: Harney’s Decaffeinated ( just plain ole’ decaffeinated) is actually pretty good! It is stronger than Decaf Ceylon from A Southern Season and we liked that one. I tried the decaf Assam and it was TERRIBLE. I think Ceylons just decaf well or something, but at SS it is pretty pricey.

Hmmm, really? one day I’ll try it! thanks for the tip. Too bad, I love Assam

Comments

Indigobloom

ashmanra