A schmoe evening…I have a bunch of toys out on the floor (large plastic iguana and a bunch of Pokemon tops) trying to figure out what my Sunday kids and I will be doing with them in a couple of days. (Yes, I know you’re supposed to study the material and then figure out the teaching gimmick, not the other way around.) …the schmoe part is that I’m really just piddling and not getting anything done.

But thinking about my batch of 10-year-olds is making me think about a batch of cookies, and since it’s really too late to start baking and I sort of snarfed the last of the E.L. Fudge Double Stuffs in a sugar and carb-craving haze, this is a fair alternative. Enough sweet to stave off the munchies.