drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

This was a pass-along from one of you wonderful people out there … at least I think so … uh, I mean I know it was a pass-along. The “I think” part stems from the fact that it’s in a zip-lock bag without original packaging, so I just matched it up visually with the dry leaf picture.

But if this is what it is, it’s really tasty! I am not a huge bergamot fan, but there’s just something in me that wants to learn to love it. You can’t be a tea geek without liking Earl Gray, at least a little bit. So the heavy cream flavor served as “training wheels” and maybe, just maybe, I can start doing EG on its own.

K S

For me its black currant I can’t learn to like. I am not much for rose either.