Enjoying the luxury of a slow cup and an Internet fix this morning before a day of radio silence. (Bringing mother home from nursing home to the farm. No connections unless you drive 5 miles to the McDonald’s wifi. Even hard to get bars for the phone unless you climb the pole, Oliver.)

As I roll this around in my mouth, I can’t figure out which of the ingredients is the most aggressive. Maybe the honey, since there’s plenty of sweetness left on the tongue after you swallow. It’s a nice hybrid of elegance (all that lovely, fun-to-analyze fruity flavor) and oomph. (Still strong enough to wake you up.)