So I bumble into the kitchen, press the button on the Hot Shot and instantly fog out on what I really want to drink..“what’m I gonna have..what’m I gonna have..what’m I gonna have..what’m I gonna have..the water’s starting to cool…what’m I gonna have..” (Surely this has not happened to you.) First thing I laid sleepy eyes on was this happy little red-and-white striped box.

Straight up in my Tervis tumbler (12 oz I think), one bag still steeps to a nice morning-kicky strength with no milk added. The strawberry flavoring is wonderful. Really glad I stumbled onto this one—at the store and in my kitchen.

Azzrian

every day – not exclusively to mornings lol

gmathis

My standing joke is that I have never been a night person; I am no longer a morning person; about all I’m good for is about 30 minutes around 9:00 a.m. and that’s it for the day.

K S

9:00 a.m.? So early? For me its about 9:00 p.m. Oh, and I never hit the power button before the lengthy debate with myself. Reheated water is not acceptable even when I am asleep.

Comments

Azzrian

every day – not exclusively to mornings lol