drank Oolong by Unknown

I’m thinking the store may have switched up—or mixed—the leaves in my favorite cheapie bulk bin oolong. This batch wasn’t as large and stemmy as I usually expect, but still a nice green-and-brown blend. Yard mulch. Steeped up light and nutty for a morning-long writing session yesterday; the rest wasn’t bad chilled. And still 31 cents an ounce, bless the store. Can’t beat that.

Azzrian

Good Lord 31 cents an ounce!? WHAT store? LOL

gmathis

Fox Farm Foods … a little independently-owned health-food & specialty grocery store here in my hometown. A lot of their bulk teas come from San Francisco Herb & Spice, but this one I think is direct from overseas; I see the big dog-food sized bags they use to fill the bin.

ashmanra

The thought of a big bin of tea makes me tremble a little bit. I have a problem.

gmathis

…Makes you just want to stick your hands in it and sniff, huh? :)

Comments

Azzrian

Good Lord 31 cents an ounce!? WHAT store? LOL

ashmanra

gmathis

…Makes you just want to stick your hands in it and sniff, huh? :)

Southwest Missouri