I don’t avail myself of second steeps like I should in the mornings; usually, I’m off to work minus the leaves or so absentminded I just don’t think about it.

Taking advantage of a lovely morning off work (“officially” to write and sorta observe son’s high school graduation; truthfully to stay away from the local media hype—town is crawling with press and publicity events to observe 1-year anniversary). So I could enjoy a second cup of Yorkshire on the same bag. Same strong buck-you-up kick, but the tangier, more astringent teas in the blend take the lead. Would’ve been a little better with milk.

Southwest Missouri