My tasting notes on this one are all starting to sound alike. (This is great! This is cheap! This is cheaply great! This is greatly cheap!)

And I stand by all of them. This is a wonderful, forgiving, cold-brew friendly summer bagged tea and I can tell there’s another box in my future. They also had a raspberry version at the local emporium. I smell another trip to Fox Farm.

Bonnie

You forgot perky ; )

gmathis

And perky, too! I threw some of my fresh homegrown mint leaves in a glass of this last night. Had the potential to be good, but I’m not herbal (herby?) enough to know how to strengthen the bite of the mint.

Comments

Bonnie

You forgot perky ; )