After a half-day of drudge at my parents’ farm (neither of them is up to heavy housework or miscellaneous personal care sundries) and an afternoon of slamming out an overdue writing assignment, and another half-day of my own housework still staring at me (does that make three halves to the day?) I needed a moment for something wonderful and elegant. This was the first tea that came to mind.

The candy-sweet almond flavor sticks to your tongue several swallows after the tea actually leaves your mouth. Gives you time to close your eyes, forget you’re in a rumply t-shirt stained with household fallout and 99-cent flip flops, and pretend you’re well-dressed, beautifully groomed, and at least temporarily brilliant.

ashmanra

I agree with you 100%. This tea makes me feel elegant.

Comments

ashmanra

I agree with you 100%. This tea makes me feel elegant.

Southwest Missouri