Had some leftover coconut milk from the Thai incident the other night. (Who KNEW that you had to soak the noodles first?) So I stirred a cautious teaspoon into this ice-creamy flavored rooibos, and it wasn’t bad. I consider that advance confirmation that with a larger proportion of c-milk, chilled, it would make a nice frappucino-alike.

Still don’t know too much about the company itself and what it offers. This box was another TJ Maxx find.

ashmanra

I didn’t know!

Hesper June

I love coconut milk!
(I also love Thai food:)
I use Coconut milk to make Thai Iced Teas and to make the Bubble/Boba Iced Teas.