drank Chamomile Citrus by Mighty Leaf Tea

The trick with this one, I think, is being lavish on the leaf and longish on the time. Done so, all the fruit goodies have time to define themselves instead of having to compete with strong chamomile. Getting some nice broad lemony-orange flavor (as opposed to thin, tight citrus tartness, if that makes sense).

Good company on a calm evening in my backyard while I surf for what I did wrong with these confounded laifen rice noodles! I am determined not to let these things defeat me! Any accomplished Thai/Asian cooks know how to properly prepare Sinbo Brand rice vermicelli? Following the poorly translated English directions didn’t work :)

Southwest Missouri