Veni, vidi, ornati. I came, I saw, I decorated … I think. With the help of two of the most willing and cheerful teenage helpers on the planet, we have a mini Victoria Falls set for our first grade “aviators” to land at tomorrow. VBS week at church—Amazing Wonders Aviation—-and I’m pooped already.

Knowing I would be, I had a quart of my Most Best Beloved Summer Fruit Tea ever cold and waiting for me when I puddled home (it’s down to 95, but after a rain last night, the humidity is now a zillion and three percent). With a small handful of Birthday Cake Oreos, I am in sweet treat nirvana.
Nothing new to say about it other than I only saw a couple of boxes left on the shelf at Fox Farm Whole Foods and that’s making me nervous…

Southwest Missouri