drank Green Tea by Unknown

Hit my favorite Cheapster Steepster tea place this afternoon and they had a new bin of unlabeled green tea at a whopping 62 cents an ounce. Couldn’t resist.

Leaves are flat and short, but not tiny and shredded. At a moderate temp and time, 3 minutes, give or take, this steeped up pleasantly smooth, velvety, and fruity green instead of vegetal green. Essence of lime rind, maybe.

Thinking it’ll be a great, inexpensive blending medium for other stuff.

(My little pod of kiddos bumped from 5 to 8 today, including one sweet and prickly stray kitten of a little girl who needs a lot of extra love and affirmation. I taught her mama a—(ahem!)—few years ago. I’m now a Vacation Bible School grandma.)

Bonnie

Ah I used to go and so did my kids! Good for you!

Comments

Bonnie

Ah I used to go and so did my kids! Good for you!

Southwest Missouri