drank Clipper Gold Loose Leaf by Bewley's

The only flavor descriptor you need for this one is STRONG. No chestnuts, berries, hibiscus, or scented blossoms wafting on a gentle breeze. Uh-uh.

Stealing a quote note from my friend ashmanra: “If you want a tea to kick your fanny out the door and remind you to eat your veggies OR ELSE, you can stop looking.” Oh, yeah, how I needed it this morning. Eyes won’t open and I list to one side after zoot-suit swing dancing with my kids in music class yesterday. Strained thigh muscles from doing that goofy thing where you wiggle your knees back and forth and cross/uncross your hands at the same time (and, might I add, loving every minute of it).

Bonnie

Great mental picture! I would have fallen over like a mealy bug and curled up into a ball!

ashmanra

Bonnie: LOL!

gmathis

This is not my bunch, but here’s a sample of what I’ve been up to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFmv5VkxmdQ

Comments

Bonnie

ashmanra