It’s so wicked hot I think my taste buds have withered. Thus, the stronger the better, at least for the now. I used (accidentally) two bags in a Tervis tumbler this morning, then when I realized my oops, I cut the steep time down to about a minute and a half, and was still able to throw both bags in a Mason jar to leave all day for iced tea tonight. And it was still viable.

Nothing particularly subtle about the blend, just dark, strong, and handsome. (Did I just say that? Ay-yi-yi.)

Bonnie

If you added rich I’d say send him over!

Invader Zim

Where’s the like button for comments?!

Comments

Bonnie

If you added rich I’d say send him over!

Invader Zim

Where’s the like button for comments?!

Southwest Missouri