This was buried treasure…literally. The packet had jumbled itself down to the bottom of my goodie basket but was unopened, so even though it’s a little oldish, it smelled oh-so-good! Like sticking my nose in a bag of wedding mints.

Steeped, the vanilla is coming through the loudest. (Should I worry when I describe taste with an auditory adjective?) Black tea base could have been plenty stronger for me, but I wasn’t paying attention to the size of the spoonful I dumped in my tumbler. I may have to try again. Aw, shucks :)

Ninavampi

No worries… Vanilla can be loud! Just avoid screeching flavors…. They are not pleasant! ;)

gmathis

Flavors that screech…hibiscus! (I’m sure there are others.)

Comments

Ninavampi

gmathis

Flavors that screech…hibiscus! (I’m sure there are others.)

Southwest Missouri