drank Golden Wheat Head by Red Leaf Tea

These lovely leaves came today via Nicole express, and I have been looking forward to giving them a try.

First of all, the dry leaves are absolutely fascinating—braided/rolled into tiny little spirals like mini-rotini.

I was especially cautious on time and temp. Stayed right with it, set a timer, and didn’t let myself get distracted (now there’s an accomplishment). And for my labors, I got a beautifully light, sweet, chamomile-colored cup that tastes like a healthy summer farm: sweet hay, fresh bread, corn stalks.

This is a great summer evening tea.

Indigobloom

oh my what pretty leaves!!

Comments

Indigobloom

oh my what pretty leaves!!

Southwest Missouri