drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

Have always wanted to try this one; Nicole gave me the opportunity. Without peeking at reviews, I remembered there was cranberry, but I couldn’t put my finger on the “other” I was tasting. Other is almond! And really, really tasty almond at that.

These are two flavors that can be used in interpreted really badly—way too tart on the cranberry, way too bitter on the almond, but this is a pretty perfect representation of both. I think I may need to try some on ice!

Azzrian

I do love this tea!

mpierce87

I miss having this tea in my cupboard! It is really good with a tad of milk and sugar too.

ashmanra

One of my favorites. This is a shelf requirement, should I ever actually succeed in paring down my collection.

gmathis

I wondered about the milk thing … I think there’s enough in the packet I can try it both ways.

Nicole

I love doing desserts with this. Steeping it in cream and using that to top things, creme brulee infused with this, ice cream… all yum. :)

gmathis

I am in awe of your foodiness! (I really do need to learn to cook with tea.)

Comments

Azzrian

I do love this tea!

mpierce87

ashmanra

Nicole

gmathis

I am in awe of your foodiness! (I really do need to learn to cook with tea.)

Southwest Missouri