drank Pink Ceylon by Kandula

This tea is more fun to watch than anything … authentically pink and all, and I’m intrigued that it’s possible to have hibiscus as an ingredient that doesn’t taint this nice, light tea with tartness.

If I were one of you cool-headed, analytical folks that numerically rates tea on a consistent scale instead of a flighty, emotionally/hormonally-influenced reviewer that gives tea a superlative number just because I’m wearing clean socks, I’d give it an 89 for entertainment value; 65 for taste.

Southwest Missouri