Rain!
Not just teaser sprinkles that make the sidewalk sweaty, rain with a little friendly thunder that lasted off and on last night. (I can just hear my mom singing “Showers of Blessing” right now :)

I always associate Keemuns with rainy days, and this was the first one I put my hand on. It’s extremely light for a keemun—the stereotypical Keemun dark, wet burlap taste is barely detectible. This morning, it was compounded by my rush to get it steeped so I could sit outside and smell the dampness. This one needs a full 4 or 5 minutes to squeeze out its whole personality.

Still and all, it’s a lovely morning. Hope some showers of blessing fall wherever you are.

K S

We appear to received some showers of blessing last night as well. After church we drove 25 miles or so to the Texas Roadhouse (Mmmmmm ribs) and there were actual puddles in the planting beds.

Bonnie

How did you get Ku Cha online or did you come to Colorado? Their tea house is wonderful! I was in there last weekend and just to taste a puer I was interested in, they took me to taste it at a gonfu table and did a whole pot free. I didn’t like the puer very much but ended up purchasing a different one. They even have an area where you can custom blend your own tea by yourself.

gmathis

Received as a gift last summer. But I believe that sounds like a wonderful destination to add to my someday-when-I-can-travel wish list!

Comments

K S

Bonnie