drank Oolong Châtaigne by Dammann Freres

I pulled this one out of … not retirement, uh, well, the bottom of the basket and I’m glad I did. Primed with a fistful of candy corn (this is the time to eat Brach’s candy corn, while it’s soft and fresh from the store, not in October after it’s gone chewy and waxy), it has a lovely, sweet, juicy, not-unlike-caramel personality. Kept steep time at around 3 minutes to prevent bitterness, based on past experience.

Fall is coming. Just hold on to that cool and lovely thought.

Helena

mmm…candy corn.. dang it now I want some candy corn…

gmathis

Sorry! ;) How ’bout those buttercream pumpkins made out of the same stuff? More sugary goodness in every bite!

I’m not looking anymore ;D

Nicole

Candy corn & peanuts. Mmm… It is about time for Halloween candy to show up. After all, it’s almost Labor Day. :)

That’s one of the things I like about tea. Just like wine, pairing it with different foods lets you notice different flavors in the tea.

honey roasted peanuts? still not looking lol

Comments

Helena

mmm…candy corn.. dang it now I want some candy corn…

gmathis