drank Holiday Chai by Stash Tea Company

I just needed to pretend it was autumn, I guess, so I grabbed this for my lunch dessert. Very cookie-y, especially with French vanilla creamer. Cardamom isn’t my favorite chai spice, and there isn’t much in this one, so that’s a plus.

I think this was a goodie-box tuck in from one of you wonderful people, but I can’t remember whom, so … thank you, whomever!

ashmanra

Lol! Glad you enjoyed! My daughter’s BF loves it, too, and I send him a box now and then!

Azzrian

I have been feeling that way a lot lately! COME ON AUTUMN!

gmathis

It was you! (I’ve started trying to write initials or names on incoming packets so as to give proper credit.)

Drought is so bad here, the trees are dropping leaves like crazy; I have a small sneak preview of what my back yard will look like come early November. (Crispy leaves under your feet aren’t quite as appealing when it’s 98 outside.)

Comments

ashmanra

Azzrian

I have been feeling that way a lot lately! COME ON AUTUMN!

gmathis