(Same producer, 2009 version, too lazy to start another tea description.)

Yankee Candle recently created a line of “man” candles—a couple of which have made it under my roof for candle-loving hubby. Their “2 × 4” scent smells like sweet, light, clean sawdust in a cabinetmaker’s shop. This tea tastes like that.

Bonnie

This is interesting. I’d like a man sawdust candle if a good looking, tea drinking and highly tolerant and intelligent guy with money in the bank and no wife came with it. Just dreaming.
(This guy probably would want me to be his mom)

gmathis

I guess you could get one of the little sample sized ones, light it, and see what happens ;)

Bonnie

I’d get a sample sized man in some way or another with my luck. Intelligence, or only likes bagged blech tea or something. Oh well.

ashmanra

LOL! BONNIE!

Dylan Oxford

This just in, leprechauns spotted in Colorado. Find out more on Nightly News at 11.

That’s a good one Dylan!

gmathis

Then again, you may want the giant economy size candle.

Bonnie

Just my luck it’ll still be burning at my funeral!

Comments

Bonnie

(This guy probably would want me to be his mom)

ashmanra

LOL! BONNIE!

Dylan Oxford

That’s a good one Dylan!

gmathis

Then again, you may want the giant economy size candle.

Bonnie

Just my luck it’ll still be burning at my funeral!

Southwest Missouri