drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

Michelle packed a potent packet of this in a pouch of precious prizes (sorry—-y’all know me and alliterations). Wordplay notwithstanding, I think this is my favorite EG blend to date. Heavy on the cream, light on the bergamot.

Azzrian

Sounds like my kind of EG!

gmathis

My EG issues come from the notion that if you are a tea lover, you’ve got to love EG. Cap’n Picard and all that. Most of the time I don’t love EG all that much :) So this is a nice compromise.

Comments

Azzrian

Sounds like my kind of EG!

gmathis