drank Earl Grey Creme by Teavana

The more I drink this, the more I like it! (I’m partial to anything that has cornflowers in it, anyway; makes the dry leaves so pretty.)

It’s 100 miles to my nearest local Teavana and I am unlikely to mail order from them, but this has jumpstarted my curiosity — I’ll have to experiment with other creme EG’s to see if it’s the flavor combo or Teavana’s flavor combo that’s so good.

teabird

There are a lot of creamy cornflower Earl Grey’s out there – happy tasting!

Alphakitty

I love EGCs! Upton’s is probably my favorite black based one plus it’s insanely cheap, and I’ve recently fallen for the Tea Table’s version as well. Culinary has a really lovely white EGC which is a bit unusual but soooo good.

Michelle

This one is a bit strong for me on the vanilla, but I like it cold-brewed. And David’s is pretty good too!

Tea Sipper

Creme Earl Greys are my new favorite when I thought I wouldn’t even like them. You should definitely try others!

Comments

teabird

There are a lot of creamy cornflower Earl Grey’s out there – happy tasting!

Alphakitty