drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Dawn (The Simple Leaf) + Belgian Chocolate rooibos (mystery vendor)

I have about 1/3 packet of Dawn left and I am rationing it very parsimoniously. But two lovely, cool mornings in a row (7:45 a.m. and it’s just now hit 60) occasioned a celebration. Since cocoa is the overwhelming profile in these big, luscious leaves, I reasoned that something chocolatey would be compatible and help me stretch last night’s brew basket a little further.

Angrboda recently made the wise observation that cocoa flavor is distinctly different from chocolate flavor. I should have listened. This chance combination doesn’t not work, but it’s like the days when you wear two shades of the same color that don’t quite go and then you worry all day that somebody else will notice.

Indigobloom

aha! I do that all the time!!

JacquelineM

Great comparison. I wear a lot of black and I’m always noticing when the greeny blacks are not matching the purpley blacks! I am hoping the cat hair covering me partially obscures this!

Azzrian

lol JacquelineM!!!

gmathis

Nothing bugs me worse (personally, as when I’m wearing it) as two competing shades of navy blue. However, after spending a good chunk of recent months in hand-me-downs and D.A.V. thrift store goods, I have discovered that nobody really looks as closely at my clothes than I do ;)

Comments

Indigobloom

aha! I do that all the time!!

JacquelineM