drank China Classic Oolong by foojoy

So…I had this, evidently, at a restaurant about a year ago. If it’s where I think it was, my entree was likely so spicy it burnt off my ability to detect all but the most rudimentary flavors. So at the time, I called it “nutty.”

K S sent me another bag to try, sans spicy drunken basil stir fry, and I’d like to amend my previous description. This time around, I’m getting Juicy Fruit. (Which, according to various wiki-think opinions, incorporates banana, pineapple, and peach…and maybe jackfruit, whatever that is.)

Vagueness notwithstanding (on my part), it’s pretty tasty, I know it meets my Cheapster Steepster standards, and there’s always something to be said for a convenient little bag you can tuck in your purse or pocket. Worth checking out.