Steeped a stout mug this morning to celebrate
a) rain—well, sprinkles but it’s a start
b) the sudden and thoughtful appearance of some half-and-half in the fridge; we don’t keep it in hot weather
c) the sudden and thoughtful appearance of an unexpected writing assignment (thanks, God!)
d) oh, and while I’m celebrating, it’s Barton County Fair week, should any of you care to swing by Lamar, Missouri. Art show, agricultural tent (doesn’t smell like tea!) and the parade’s at 2.
Because of the big event, Mom’s hair place closed for the week and I’m on my way to help with an octogenarian hairstyling party.

Bonnie

No better stories than old ladies! I r one!

gmathis

I don’t do curlers! My “client” (victim?) on the other hand, strongly believes it’s the only way to do hair. We compromised. Blow dryer on the back, those horrible, torturous blue plastic clamp curlers on the front. :)

Comments

Bonnie

No better stories than old ladies! I r one!

gmathis