drank Clipper Gold Loose Leaf by Bewley's

Thick fog this morning. Me and the weather. (Right now, any weather phenomenon that involves moisture is serious atmospheric news.)

So a kick out the door was in order. This did it, although, due to my kitchen sloppiness, I picked up a little bit of yesterday’s Marco Polo in the cup as well. Delicacy with hobnail boots. (Yeah, I know, WASH the tea strainer, don’t just rinse it. I will. Tomorrow. Maybe.)

Bonnie

nice delicacy and hobnail boots

CupofTree

wow too bad I can’t send you some rain, its nearly flooding here because of hurricane Ike out west.

gmathis

Floods aren’t fun, either! We may get some remnants of Isaac by end of the week, so we hear! (Hopefully AFTER he has tamed down!)
Rainy weather is so tea-friendly, though!

CupofTree

oh good, that’ll give you some needed water then! Issac should definitely tame down by then.
yes, rainy weather is the BEST for tea :)

Comments

Bonnie

nice delicacy and hobnail boots

gmathis

Rainy weather is so tea-friendly, though!

CupofTree

yes, rainy weather is the BEST for tea :)

Southwest Missouri