I am not completely sure this is what I’m drinking; sample from a friend. She got it at a restaurant/tea house in Springfield MO. I don’t know whether Adagio has a restaurant wholesale relationship or not.

Other than some rose petals in what I’m seeing, however, the sample is nearly identical to the product photo here.

Enough conjecture. What I’m sure of is that this smells unbelievably sweet and fruity. “Like candy,” one coworker said. (People are finally getting used to my sticking a Ziplock bag under their noses and saying, “You gotta smell this!”)

Equally sweet and fruity when steeped. A glorious tropical mishmash with some candi-ness to it. Ought to be great on ice.

Jillian

Adagio does sell wholesale I’m pretty sure, as I’ve seen other tea companies carrying their blends.

Comments

Jillian

Southwest Missouri