For those of you who have heard me wax exceedingly and wordily poetic about Tradition Strawberry Black Tea—my cheapie steepie favorite this summer—this is its green tea twin.

The strawberries-and-cream flavor comes through mightily, but you can tell that behind the berries is a lovely and light green tea base. Haven’t second steeped it yet, but I think the sweetenin’ is strong enough it will take another cup nicely.

Many thanks to ashmanra for keeping my rear planted in my writing chair where it belonged this afternoon!

ashmanra

I LOVE this one! I hoped you would like it since you love your strawberry black!

gmathis

The flavors are really, really close.

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis

The flavors are really, really close.

Southwest Missouri