drank German Chamomile by Unknown

Just need something sweet, warm, and familiar to clutch. This particular bundle comes from the bulk bin at local Fox Farm.

Counting on it to help unclench a little after a pretty harrowing thunderstorm. Nothing like watching your spouse and son turn gray when the storm sirens activate. Big limbs down in the backyard, half a tree through a neighbor’s roof, but we are safe. Thanking God for safety through this first wave. More fun to come.

Mercuryhime

Stay safe. :(

ashmanra

Prayers for peace…

gmathis

Wave #2 is over—just heavy rain. I think I can safely get up and move around the cabin now :) Y’all are great.

tunes&tea

It is good to have a God to lean on in times of peril, I can’t imagine not having that solace.

Amen and amen!

Comments

Mercuryhime

Stay safe. :(