Trying to make my peace with this one before the sample runs out. This attempt involved a little sweetening with maple syrup—well, if you can call Mrs. Butterworth’s real maple syrup ;) Hey, it was all I had…

…which means that the not-very-strong blackcurrant became merely a holding mechanism for the syrup.

It was such a lovely, crisp, apple-peel fresh-air sort of evening, it didn’t matter what I was sipping. I sat out in the back yard and smelled fall and felt bountiful for a while.

Bonnie

It almost sounds like a scone in a cup. Blackcurrant and maple syrup…all you needed was some bakery flavor.

Comments

Bonnie

Southwest Missouri