drank Anna's No. 905 by Tin Roof Teas

One of those lovely close-to-perfect days where you want to push “pause” and leave it there. Slow, steady rain all day; temps in upper 60’s. Took a travel mug of this with me on a trek to North Arkansas (Google “Crystal Bridges Museum” … it was great!).

If you put this, Marco Polo, and H&S Tower of London Blend in front of me without telling which was which, I would be hard put to tell the difference. This is berry-creamy sweet, has a great quality tea base, didn’t need a bit of sweetener. Thanks to ashmanra for the treat!

Nicole

Ooooo… I have been wanting to go to that museum. We always end up in Eureka & Hot Springs when we go to Arkansas, though. I’d love to take a little detour to the museum.

gmathis

We have a running joke about “next time, we’re going to Eureka Springs.” We’ve been trying for decades and it never happens. Just take a Dramamine (the road is curvy!) and head west from Eureka on Highway 12. And stop at War Eagle Mill—old working grist mill with a craft shop and a little cafe that serves tea and pecan cobbler.

Nicole

We have been to the mill. Perhaps Mom & I can stop by the museum and Savoy Tea Co. on the way home. We are doing Hot Springs and then Eureka so heading west on the way home is quite do-able.

Comments

Nicole

gmathis