I don’t generally crave green teas. (Need that club-you-on-the-head Assam/breakfast stuff.) So I guess it’s a something to say that this is becoming a particular favorite of mine. Not too vegetal, not too light, pleasantly cereally, enough personality that you know you’ve drunk something, instead of wrinkling up your forehead and wondering what just happened.

Terri HarpLady

I always love a good dragonwell, probably in part because I like the name! But the tea itself is definitely one of my fav green teas, & I’m especially excited because the new Dragonwell from verdant is hopefully coming tomorrow…I can’t wait!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Southwest Missouri