The only thing I can figure is that I must have not been very generous with the leaves when I first tried this. It does have some Darjeeling/Oolong personality—I won’t retract that—but it has some really nice bass notes. (I’m a sucker for a good bass—Oak Ridge Boys and Statler Brothers come to mind.)

K S

Oom Papa Mow Mow…

gmathis

Actually, the first bass line that nearly always comes to mind is the “Now LET us..” part of “Have A Little Talk With Jesus :)” Which, no matter what bass is singing it, has to lean way-y-y-y into the mic with that funny bass bendy-knee move.

Comments

K S

Oom Papa Mow Mow…