This is the James Bond of Breakfast Teas. Elegant. Understated. But don’t let down your guard; if you turn your back, it’ll nail you in the solar plexus with an iron fist!

If you’re a PG Tips fan, you know that a strong cuppa is smooth and dark from the tip of the tongue to the final swallow. This one is a little sneakier: light, bright, light, BAM! (The dark builders’ tea kick is at the end.)

No matter how it is delivered, a kick and a punch is welcome today. Many pages of content to hammer out, and I’m sure my editors would appreciate it if they were coherent!

Gotta thank ashmanra again for feeding the addiction!

gmathis

It suddenly dawns on me that if you turn your back, the solar plexus becomes a little hard to reach. Oops.

Bonnie

OK 007!

ashmanra

LOL! That is one sneaky secret agent tea then, to get you in the solar plexus from behind. I am impressed! These are really inexpensive in Ireland, so if you fall in love and want one of your own just let me know. Gav is coming in thee and a half weeks and told me repeatedly last night that if there was ANYTHING at all I wanted, to let him know and he will bring it. He couldnt find the PG Tips Strong by the way.

Comments

gmathis

Bonnie