I may have over-leafed, but No. 2 medium seemed darker and stronger than Marks and Spencer No. 3 srength I tried yesterday. Dark and strong builders’ tea character.

In a previous note, ashmanra said that “at six minutes, this stuff will stage a coup and there will be an international incident.” I saved my leaves from this morning and will see if a second steep encourages diplomacy.

gmathis

Second steep—most of the fight goes out of it, turns into a nice basic black tea that welcomes a little sweetener and milk.

Comments

gmathis

Southwest Missouri