drank Mayan Chocolate Chai by 52teas

Discovered recently that a coworker is discovering tea … we cackle and brood over samples and swaps; she’s more kitcheny than I am and has been doing a little blending alchemy of her own. Most of the rest of the office just thinks we’re nuts.

At any rate, I turned her onto 52 Teas, and this was in her christening order, and she kindly shared. Whooie, this does have a kick! Was warm enough that I dumped some vanilla creamer into it—all I had at my desk—and I think in doing so, I messed up the flavor enough I can’t accurately analyze it. All I’m getting is sweet and hot.

Thankfully, there’s enough for another cup. I’ll take it home and try to do it justice.

MsWhatsit

We must be on similar wave lengths today. I added cream and sugar to something, tasted it, then considered the possibility that maybe it wasn’t the tea that I liked so much as the cream and sugar.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Southwest Missouri