MENOKA, not Menkota. I’ve been misspelling this for a month. Anybody know how to merge two tea listings, one which I created by accident?

Last of the sample pouch, so there was a little less than needed for a full two-cup pot. And that, I believe is the secret—lighter on the leaf, fruitier on the taste. And still enough “boot” to help me slam out 900 words…in time for a Monday morning deadline!

Bonnie

no. just have to copy the old and paste into the new. you lose all the comments and everything.

ashmanra

Can’t you just edit the tea information and change the spelling, and then everything will stay right where it was?

ashmanra

There, I THINK I fixed it, and on my screen the reviews stayed with!

gmathis

Thank you! Further proof that I am a writer, not an editor!

Angrboda

Otherwise, if you emailed Jason, I believe he could have done it for you. I think they’ve done it before when the same tea had been entered twice with different spelling of the brand name for example.

Comments

Bonnie

ashmanra

There, I THINK I fixed it, and on my screen the reviews stayed with!

gmathis

Thank you! Further proof that I am a writer, not an editor!

Angrboda