drank Super Fruit Sencha by Fusion Teas

FINISHED an article with an October 1 deadline that was a dickens to write. I can (temporarily before I plunge into another assignment) see the surface of my desk!

While I was working I guzzled enough heavy-caf stuff, I needed something a little lighter to celebrate the “done” feeling. This selection from the illustrious K S was just perfect. The fruit flavor is round and sweet, not thin and tart as in many fruited green teas. Not a bit of tartness.

Put my feet up while I was drinking, watched a Downton Abbey episode, and basked in the brief leisure.

Veronica

Congrats on finishing your article. That’s always a good feeling!

Bonnie

Good news!

ashmanra

This one is delicious! I was pleased to find it under another name at Tin Roof Teas.

K S

Glad you liked this one.

Comments

Veronica

Congrats on finishing your article. That’s always a good feeling!

Bonnie