drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Gobs of lavender + generous chamomile + slightly less tulsi

It was a ham hock and pirhana day yesterday; came dragging home metaphorically rubbing my hindquarters from all the bites taken out of it at work.

This desperation combination was really good; the more lavender, the less clove-y the tulsi. And the scent was wonderful. Everybody crashed early except me, so I had some silence to smell and sip and pray and unwind.

Forget valerian; tulsi has whatever my biochemistry needs to neutralize the jet-fuel adrenalin of a stressy day.

DaisyChubb

I’m glad you have a go-to de-stresser after a day like that g ! I hope tomorrow is better <3

MsWhatsit

I may have to try this—I get stressed out often.

gmathis

Thanks, DaisyC. A little less chaotic today.

MsW, I noticed when we were there that Savoy Tea had a few straight-up herbs in stock. Can’t remember if tulsi was among them. It tastes like lemon and cloves. I get mine in bulk, and pretty inexpensively, at our local world/Asian/health food grocer.

MsWhatsit

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

Comments

DaisyChubb

MsWhatsit

I may have to try this—I get stressed out often.

gmathis

Thanks, DaisyC. A little less chaotic today.

MsWhatsit

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

Southwest Missouri