Wouldn’t you know it—-cold dreary day giving way to cold crisp sunshine today; perfect tea weather; a mug has been omnipresent in my hand all weekend … and we’re having Internet fits so I couldn’t log a one of them. Oh, the joys of ISP’s that don’t see much of a need to service their rural areas. But I digress.

Nicole kindly shared this one, and it is mighty tasty! The flavor surprised me. Extremely rich and extremely strong. Leans more heavily to the apricot side, and the black tea base has some meat on its bones, too. (Oh, look, a bunny! Not really, but my ADD just kicked in while….

….

…..I went to the kitchen and put a spoonful of raw sugar and a dash of cinnamon in my cup.)

Now it’s apricot cobbler!

Nicole

This is one I plan on keeping around.

Comments

Nicole

This is one I plan on keeping around.

Southwest Missouri