Pawed through the collection to consolidate stray bags for work and travel and popped a sachet in a cup while I was sorting. Poor Lipton gets a bad rap way too often. They’ve put together a really mild and tasty evening tisane. I drink chamomile but don’t get excited about it; the pineapple is sweet and strong enough to shout it down a little.

Bonnie

I have some Lipton Tea Bags meant for the Middle East that’s not from Kenya with an Assam goodness. It’s made in India. (Jason (a former Steepster) gave me a big box of it because he gets a bunch from a friend overseas).

Comments

Bonnie

Southwest Missouri