drank Lipton Black Tea by Lipton

Plebian as it is, some of my most vivid tea memories and soothing tea moments usually involve a good ol’ cup of Lipton—another one after a day of Wicked and Evil Flight Delays and Cancellations, a sleepless night and a mild panic attack in a strange hotel room a million miles from home. Woke up, made a cup as strong as espresso with hotel water…ahhhhhh. Something familiar to ease the homesick.

ashmanra

I hate homesickness. Despise it. And usually I would much rather be home than anywhere else. May you enjoy your trip, and may the homesickness flee!

gmathis

Now that I’m where I need to be, all is well for the moment. I think I hit a personal record for number of states in 24 hours!

Ellyn

While Lipton is not my favorite I have a similar association and affinity for it…

K S

So, the ‘g’ stands for global! Lipton iced gives me happy memories. Not so much a hot fan of it.

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis