drank English Breakfast by Twinings

Working out of a temporary/makeshift office this week…but there’s a Keurig in it. The problem is … I don’t think I’m very impressed with it. Have had two cups of Twinings EB and I’m not getting much but “hot leaf juice” flavor out of this. Something about brewing through all that paper and plastic makes me wonder how any of the real tea personality can get through.

fleurdelily

you poor thing, you’re really having a time lately, aren’t you? a good cuppa is hard to get sometimes, and it’s not too much to ask for, either :(

gmathis

Thanks for the empathy! I’m among friends and doing something I love (writing kids’ curriculum 12 hours a day; yes, I’m nuts) so I’ll bear the inconvenience as gracefully as I can ;)

K S

Use the Keurig to heat the water and loose the k-cups. Ick!

LiberTEAS

I have had only one tea from the Keurig but it was unpleasant enough to keep me from trying more. I hope you’re able to get a decent cup soon!

Comments

fleurdelily

gmathis

K S

Use the Keurig to heat the water and loose the k-cups. Ick!

LiberTEAS