High point of the whole week: luncheon at Savannah Tea House Nashville with two of my favorite people on the planet. They private label Metropolitan Tea goodies there. This just sounded fun. Huckleberry. It’s just fun to say! Good black tea; the berry flavor was blackberry-like with a slightly sharper uptick at the end.

With butternut squash soup and a ham-apricot panini, I was able to relax a little, laugh a lot, and just bask in the blessing of getting to be with some long-lost friends.

Ellyn

I always love when tea becomes associated with great memories.

gmathis

Absolutely. Savannah Tea House is a lovely, rickety old Victorian/Edwardian house that’s been renovated … and you get to choose your own teacup. Mine was Blue Willow.

Comments

Ellyn

I always love when tea becomes associated with great memories.

gmathis